Scrapbooking Inspiration-CLICK to find your Inspiration!

Wednesday 10 August 2011

YOU CAN WATERCOLOR ON YOUR SCRAPBOOK PAGES TOO!

Hello, hope the summer is treating you good, wherever you are, ours has finally seemed to turn around a bit so I have been soaking it in!
I have one more posting for you to show you my examples of watercoloring for your scrapbook pages! (After all, it is what I love to do the very best!)  I took the same design as for one of my earlier cards, added a few embellishments and photo's and voila! 

Well that's all for now, I am off to work on some beautiful fall cards for a swap so I will be back to show you once I have those done!
Happy Stampin!

Ann

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!! I absolutely LOVE IT!!! And you know I had to zoom in to read the write up :)

    You are so talented Ann!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.