Scrapbooking Inspiration-CLICK to find your Inspiration!

Monday 21 November 2011

HERE COMES SANTA CLAUS....

I am almost done my Christmas Shopping so now I just have to finish wrapping it all up! Wow, only a little more than a month away, time sure flies! The papers I created for my wrapping paper were done with rubber stamps, matching the ink and sometimes the design to a beautiful ribbon so that everything co-ordinates beautifully! Don't forget to do a matching tag!














For bigger parcels, consider using newspaper roll ends. Generally they are about 3' wide and as long as you need them to be. Visit your local newspaper and ask them if they have any for sale. I usually buy mine for a couple of dollars per roll end, a very economical way to do your wrapping paper this year!















Have you ever had a hard time finding the right tag to go with your wrapping paper? When using traditional wrapping paper, cut out one of the images and create a tag with it, co-ordination in a snap!










Well, that's all for now! Be sure to follow my blog for more ideas to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.