Scrapbooking Inspiration-CLICK to find your Inspiration!

Friday 13 January 2012

Coming Soon.....Banners and Blogs!

Coming Soon.....
I will soon be designing artwork for your blog and your facebook pages!
Have you upgraded yet to the new Facebook Timeline format?  When you do, you will have a space at the top of your profile for a banner to showcase you!  What are your hobbies, your interests, your views...show everyone what defines you!  I will create banners for you that really define YOU.  Don't post just any old photo, let me create a piece that tells everyone about you in just a glance.
Is your blog looking a bit tired?  I will create artwork for your blog that is fresh and exciting and speaks of who you are and what you are about.  Buttons, headers, backgrounds, all completed with you in mind.  Freshen up that blog and get your followers excited again!
Contact me scrapbookingwithann@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.