Scrapbooking Inspiration-CLICK to find your Inspiration!

Friday 17 August 2012

Oh My Gosh! It's Freebie Friday!


Happy Friday Everyone!

Did this week get away from you like it did for me?  I woke up this morning and realized it was Friday!  Sorry for the late posting!  I didn't want to leave you all without a Fabulous Friday Freebie so I thought I would do it up quickly now that I am home from work!

This week at Catherine's My Memories store you will find beautiful new kits arriving!  Trust me, they are gorgeous!  I will have some beautiful layouts to show you soon, just to get your ideas flowing!

Today I am making this short and sweet.  I have another quickpage for you that co-ordinates with my kit My Favorite Things which you can find at Catherine's My Memories store.  Don't forget there are lots of add on's too!  And don't forget about the templates and photobooks like My Favorite Roses Template 3

Web-preview

Folder

I will be back with you soon for more scrapbooking inspirations, but for now please enjoy this week's Fabulous Friday Freebie!  This has an oval opening for your photo, it isn't showing up because of the white background.


Happy Scrappin!

Ann

****Fantastic Freebies Every Friday right here at Scrapbooking With Ann - Follow me and never miss a Freebie again!****

(NEED A COPY OF THE FANTASTIC MY MEMORIES DIGITAL SOFTWARE THAT I USE TO SHOWCASE MY LAYOUTS?  SIMPLY GO TO MY MEMORIES.COM AND USE MY CODE STMMMS74799 TO GET A $10 DISCOUNT ON THE MY MEMORIES SUITE SOFTWARE AND GET A $10 COUPON TO USE IN THE STORE!)
***Disclaimer - In exchange for reviewing and promoting their product through the use of the discount coupon, I have received the My Memories Suite Software at no charge***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.