Scrapbooking Inspiration-CLICK to find your Inspiration!

Saturday 16 February 2013

Now selling with CU Scrapz!

Happy Weekend Everyone!
WOW, this has been a really great week for me!  I joined the team at the CU Scrapz store and you will now be able to drop by my store and take a look around.  I will slowly start to add items so keep checking back often to make sure you don't miss out on anything new!
For anyone who has not taken a visit to the CU Scrapz store, you will find it filled with wonderful goodies, all produced for CU(commercial use) or CU4CU(commercial use for commercial use).  In the next week I will do my best to try and get a freebie in there for you, but for now my "courage wordart freebie" is still available for you, so enjoy!

Courage Word Art Freebie - For Personal Use Only

Happy Scrappin!
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.