Scrapbooking Inspiration-CLICK to find your Inspiration!

Friday 5 April 2013

Eggcellent Easter - A New Digital Scrapbooking Kit

Hello Scrapbooking Friends!
I hope your Easter celebrations were wonderful last weekend.  We had a very quiet Easter with just our immediate family and a very simple dinner.  My daughter who is past the Easter Bunny stage, still requested an egg hunt so I watched her wander around collecting all of her treats that had been hidden for her.  I am happy that she still has some child-like wonder left in her about things like that.
Speaking of Easter, I wanted to show you the brand new Easter kit that I created.  It is called Eggcellent Easter and it's bright, happy colors are the perfect backdrop for all your Easter photos and all of your pictures!  Just take a look what my friend Linda has done with her layouts.





Aren't they beautiful?  Eggcellent Easter has 11 Background papers and 22 Embellishments all created at 300dpi so are suitable for printing purposes.  Hop on over to my store and take a peek! (It's Commercial Use friendly too!)

I have also created some matching Stacked Papers to go with the kit.

Well, I am off to sit back and do a little scrapbooking, so until next time...

Happy Scrappin!

Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.