Scrapbooking Inspiration-CLICK to find your Inspiration!

Sunday 25 August 2013

Happy Sunday Everyone!
As promised, here is my news about a couple of brand new releases from CatDesignz!
The first is called LaVieEnRose and it is BEAUTIFUL!  I love the pretty rolled roses and gorgeous colors of this kit.

Here are a couple of layouts I made to inspire you!



You can grab LaVieEnRose at Catherine's My Memories Store Here.  You will likely even find my layouts as Quickpages LaVieBliss and LaVieHappy

Her next new release, drumroll please..... Dandelion Dreams!  Yes 2 brand new kits for you to choose from (or not, maybe, just maybe you need both!)  

This is such a cute kit to play with, here are my layouts...



You can grab your very own copy of Dandelion Dreams by CatDesignz at her store here.

Well, that's all for now.  I hope you have a wonderful finale to your weekend and I will be back to chat again with you soon!

Happy Scrappin!

Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.