Scrapbooking Inspiration-CLICK to find your Inspiration!

Friday 1 November 2013

Happy DSD! Celebrate with a Freebie!

Hi Everyone!
Hope you are all enjoying the fabulous freebies that are everywhere this weekend!  I know I will be taking a little hop around to all of my favorite sites to snag some great deals.
I won't keep you long, I just thought I would share a Quick Page with you in honor of Digital Scrapbook Day!  I hope you enjoy it and that it will be one more little tool in your stash to help you get an extra page done up when you are in a hurry or when  you just want a simple way to create a page!

This is from a kit that I have been working away on for some time now.  It will be posted as soon as I manage to get it complete :)  For now here is the Quick Page...


Happy Scrappin!
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.