Scrapbooking Inspiration-CLICK to find your Inspiration!

Thursday 7 June 2012

Friday Freebie!

Hello Fellow Scrappers!
Was your week as busy as mine?  I am pretty happy to see the weekend (but then again I am ALWAYS happy to see the weekend).  My friend Catherine has been busy, busy too!  Look at the absolutely beautiful wordart she has created!  This set is called Inspirational Wordart Set 1 ...does that mean there is more to come???? I have a guess about that, I am sure you do too!
Folder

Aren't they beautiful!  Hop on over to Catherine's My Memories store and check them out!
Well, that's all for now...I think I promised you a Friday Freebie, so here it is, Enjoy!



***Please note: Terms of Use are Personal Use/Scrap For Hire.  You can get a copy of my TOU here.  If you like this freebie, please feel free to tell your friends, but I do ask that you send them here to my blog to get it.  Thanks!***

Well, that's all for now, I'm off to play with some more of Catherine's beautiful kits so I can come back soon and show them off to you!  Enjoy your freebie!
Until next time, Happy Scrappin!
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.