Scrapbooking Inspiration-CLICK to find your Inspiration!

Friday 1 June 2012

Sharing My Special Memories & Freebie Friday!

Hi Everyone!
Today I would like to show you something very special to me.  I created a video using software from My Memories and a beautiful digital scrapbooking kit from CatDesignz called Birdhouse Blossom.  These are photos of my daughter, they are the first photos that we have taken of her that really show how she is growing up before my very eyes.  Sooner than I know, she will leave our nest and fly on her own.  We had such a fantastic Mother's Day together on our special walk taking these photos.  These are the memories I will always cherish!  So without further ado, here is Birdhouse Blossom Beauty!

When I created this photobook using Catherine's beautiful kit, I was really pulled toward the tree with the blossoms and of course the birdhouse.  This entire book was created using only 3 elements from the kit plus the background paper and then I added in a few wordarts for a little extra pizazz.  It just goes to show that you don't need a lot of materials to make a big impact!
If you enjoyed this video, you can make your very own.  Just use my code   STMMMS74799    to get a $10 discount on the My Memories software and hop on over to Catherine's My Memories store to pick up the Photobook Template Birdhouse Blossom Beauty, plunk in your photo's and your done!

Now onto your Friday Freebie!  This is a little Freebie I have created for you using an element from my latest digital kit called My Favorite Things.  I really enjoyed making this kit and I feel it works so well with so many memorable events.  It is available now in Catherine's store as well as all of it's add on goodies!

***Please note: Terms of Use are Personal Use/Scrap For Hire.  You can get a copy of my TOU here.  If you like this freebie, please feel free to tell your friends, but I do ask that you send them here to my blog to get it.  Thanks!***

Well, that's all for now, I'm off to preserve some more memories.  Enjoy your freebie!
Until next time, Happy Scrappin!
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.