Scrapbooking Inspiration-CLICK to find your Inspiration!

Saturday 8 June 2013

A Little Story of Memory Preservation

Good Morning Everyone!
It's shaping up to be a lovely day in my area!  I hope there is some beautiful weather on the way for you too!
I just wanted to share with you a wonderful little podcast that I listened to a couple of days ago.  I found it on Layout A Day with Lain Ehmann. She interviewed a lady by the name of Darien Gee who told her inspiring story of how she left everything behind, moved to Hawaii, and held onto the things in life she cared about most, forgetting about personal "things" to live the way she and her husband really wanted to live. She talks about how WE ARE ALL memory keepers in some fashion or another even if you don't consider yourself a scrapbooker! (Blasphemy! Just kidding, lol!) Have a listen (I found it to be lovely to listen to in the background as I was working on some pages) and then take a look at her wonderful paper scrapbooking photos below the podcast. Enjoy! (Podcast Ep78, June 5, 2013)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.