Scrapbooking Inspiration-CLICK to find your Inspiration!

Thursday 13 June 2013

I Have A Crush...A GLITTER CRUSH!!! Glitter Crush Alpha Freebie!

Hey Everyone!
The week is almost over and I feel like celebrating, so I am giving you a freebie to play with this weekend!  I have been playing around with alpha's the last few weeks and created this...
(Quality Checked - Upper Case Letters are approx. 2" tall at 300dpi)

The colors reminded me of Orange Crush and Cream Soda with a bit of sparkle throughout, and so Glitter Crush Alpha was born!  You can pick it up for FREE here from my dropbox.  It will probably be available for about a week and then you will find it for sale at CatDesignz.  
Hope you enjoy, have a fantastic weekend!

Happy Scrappin!

Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.