Scrapbooking Inspiration-CLICK to find your Inspiration!

Saturday 26 May 2012

Brand New Kits In Store Now!

Hi Everyone!
I am so excited!  My brand new digital scrapbooking kits are now in Catherine's My Memories store!  It all started out when I was working on some Weathered Floral Template Pages for Catherine using her Weathered Floral kit and it struck me to add some wordart to the template.  All I could see running through my mind was "These are a few of my favorite things..."  and so My Favorite Things was born and it's add on kits with it!  I would love it if you would hop on over and check it out and feel free to let me know what you think of it.






All of these kits are available to download by clicking the links which will take you to Catherine's store at My Memories.  There you can download directly into your  My Memories software or choose to download in a format to work with whatever program you enjoy using.

Enjoy and Happy Scrappin!
Ann

2 comments:

  1. they are beautiful - Sound of Music fans are going ga ga for them too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Catherine, I am so glad you like them :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.