Scrapbooking Inspiration-CLICK to find your Inspiration!

Sunday 1 July 2012

Christmas In July!

Hi Everyone!
It's the first of July, that means Happy Canada Day to all my fellow Canadians AND it is also the first day of the Christmas In July Sale at  CatDesignz!  Catherine has beautiful Christmas kits at 50% off for the month of July!  What a fantastic deal and what a great way to stock up on everything Christmas ahead of time!  Maybe you are like me with a ton of Christmas Albums that I need to get to finishing (yes, even with all of the scrapbooking I do, I am not caught up on everything!) Those lazy summer days make for perfect scrapbooking, so while you are there grabbing this week's freebie quickpage that I posted on Friday, hop on over to Catherine's My Memories store and get stocked up!
A layout I did using the "Naughty Or Nice" kit

Stay tuned, something big is in the pipeline coming for you next week!
Happy Scrappin!
Ann


****Fantastic Freebies Every Friday right here at Scrapbooking With Ann - Follow me and never miss a Freebie again!****

(NEED A COPY OF THE FANTASTIC MY MEMORIES DIGITAL SOFTWARE THAT I USE TO SHOWCASE MY LAYOUTS?  SIMPLY GO TO MY MEMORIES.COM AND USE MY CODE STMMMS74799 TO GET A $10 DISCOUNT ON THE MY MEMORIES SUITE SOFTWARE AND GET A $10 COUPON TO USE IN THE STORE!)
***Disclaimer - In exchange for reviewing and promoting their product through the use of the discount coupon, I have received the My Memories Suite Software at no charge***


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.