Scrapbooking Inspiration-CLICK to find your Inspiration!

Friday 27 July 2012

Fabulous Freebie Friday - My Favorite!


Happy Friday Everyone!

Hope you have all had a fantastic week!  We have had some sun, some rain and thunderstorms this past week, but I am really looking forward to this weekend since it is to be full of wonderful sunshine!!!!
Things have been pretty sunny these days over at CatDesignz though!  I am sure everyone knows about her amazing Christmas in July sale that is happening since I have been talking about that for awhile now.  All of her digital Christmas goodies are 50% off now but the sale is only on until the end of the month, so get it while you can!
Another amazing feature sale is her "Random Reduction" offers!  Each day Catherine has been offering a random kit for .99 cents!  These random kits are available at this price for 24 hours only and is a limited time offer so is another thing you won't want to miss out on!  Visit her CatDesignz Facebook Page to keep up to date on what's new for Random Reductions!
There are so many wonderful kits, wordarts, photobooks and templates that are hitting Catherine's My Memories store everyday so make sure to hop on over and check them all out.  Here are a couple of sneek peeks for you...
48611158b
Pinkadinky Template Set by my fellow CT member Linda!
My_favorite_roses_template-001
One of the pages I created in My Favorite Roses Photobook 
Folder
One of the Shades of Summer Template Set I created using Cat's Coral Summer II kit
Folder
And a brand new kit called Catz Casa Deco Aqua
And so, so, so much more!
As you can very plainly see, this scrapbooking thing is kind of a big deal to me :)
And, since it is Friday it is also time for me to give you your Friday Freebie so what better Freebie to give you than one that so perfectly describes what my hubby says about my fantastic, wonderful, beautiful hobby?
Web_preview
Click here to get your Friday Freebie - FAVORITE WASTE OF TIME WORDART

You can pick this freebie up by clicking on the link above.  It is in .png format so can be used in any program you like, or of course downloaded in the My Memories format if you prefer.  Thanks for the FREEBIE Catherine!
(I know you've seen these before, but here are a couple of pages so you have easy access to finding them to take part in the fantastic Christmas in July Sale!)

The Night Before Christmas
Naughty Or Nice

Happy Scrappin'!
Ann

****Fantastic Freebies Every Friday right here at Scrapbooking With Ann - Follow me and never miss a Freebie again!****

(NEED A COPY OF THE FANTASTIC MY MEMORIES DIGITAL SOFTWARE THAT I USE TO SHOWCASE MY LAYOUTS?  SIMPLY GO TO MY MEMORIES.COM AND USE MY CODE STMMMS74799 TO GET A $10 DISCOUNT ON THE MY MEMORIES SUITE SOFTWARE AND GET A $10 COUPON TO USE IN THE STORE!)
***Disclaimer - In exchange for reviewing and promoting their product through the use of the discount coupon, I have received the My Memories Suite Software at no charge***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.