Scrapbooking Inspiration-CLICK to find your Inspiration!

Tuesday 3 July 2012

It's A Summer Blog Hop!!!!


Hi Everyone!
Remember that surprise I was telling you about???
I can tell you all about it now and I am just so excited to be a part of it!  It's  CatDesignz Summer Blog Hop!  Catherine's friends and Creative Team members will all have beautiful freebies and inspiration for you.  All the fun will start at  CatDesignz on Sunday, July 8th so don't miss it!  
In the meantime while you are waiting for all the fun to begin you can visit Catherine's My Memories store for her Christmas In July Sale for fantastic deals on Christmas kits for the entire month of July!

Happy Scrappin!
Ann


****Fantastic Freebies Every Friday right here at Scrapbooking With Ann - Follow me and never miss a Freebie again!****

(NEED A COPY OF THE FANTASTIC MY MEMORIES DIGITAL SOFTWARE THAT I USE TO SHOWCASE MY LAYOUTS?  SIMPLY GO TO MY MEMORIES.COM AND USE MY CODE STMMMS74799 TO GET A $10 DISCOUNT ON THE MY MEMORIES SUITE SOFTWARE AND GET A $10 COUPON TO USE IN THE STORE!)
***Disclaimer - In exchange for reviewing and promoting their product through the use of the discount coupon, I have received the My Memories Suite Software at no charge***



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.