Scrapbooking Inspiration-CLICK to find your Inspiration!

Tuesday 19 July 2011

My Week of Watercolor WONDER!!!

I have finally had some time to play with my Watercolor Wonder Crayons and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM!  They can make anyone look like an artist with such minimal effort. This is my week of Watercolor Wonder, so stay tuned for my postings each day this week.  I am so happy to share my creations with you!

MONDAY

This card I cased from a sample I saw on Split Coast Stampers.  (I am so sorry, I am no longer able to find the card to give credit to the person who created it).  I did change it a bit to use some different colors from our new In Colors, using a Lucky Limeade base and Island Indigo behind the flower windows.  The other colors on the card are So Saffron, Whisper White, and a Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon.  The technique used here is simply coloring in the image loosely with a Pacific Point Watercolor Wonder Crayon and then using a Blender Pen to spread the color around.  Such a very simple technique that yields such beautiful results.

TUESDAY


This is a very simple card I finished in about 10 minutes.  The card base is So Saffron and the other color accents are Old Olive in plain cardstock as well as DSP.  The image was stamped on Whisper White paper with Staz On ink and then Watercolor Wonder Crayons in Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie were spread with the Blender Pen. Fifth Avenue Floral was the stamp set used here.  It has really great line stamp images for watercoloring.  Stay tuned for tomorrow's posting, I can't wait to show you more wonderful watercolor examples!

Happy Stamping!
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.