Scrapbooking Inspiration-CLICK to find your Inspiration!

Sunday 24 July 2011

WEEK OF WATERCOLOR! - SUNDAY

The week has come to an end...and so my last posting example for my Wonderful Week of Watercolor!
This has to be one of my favorites.  This again is just a simple loose coloring onto the image with the Watercolor Wonder Crayons (Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango) and then used the blender pen to pull the colors together.  I finished this rose off with a few dew drops by adding crystal effects to the petals.  I think this coloration works so beautifully with our new in color for this catalogue year, Calyspo Coral.  I could not resist adding 3 beautiful pearls as a final embellishment!
Have these last 7 days of wonderful watercoloring intrigued you?  Want to try this technique yourself and become an instant artist?  Tomorrow I will tell you how you can join me in Watercolor Wonder!

Happy Stampin!

Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.