Scrapbooking Inspiration-CLICK to find your Inspiration!

Friday 22 July 2011

WEEK OF WATERCOLOR! - FRIDAY

Happy Friday Everyone!
Here is another wonderful watercolor creation for you.  Enjoy!
I love using my Aqua Painter and Watercolor Wonder Crayons together!  The results are so fantastic and it is just so simple!  Here I have used the Build A Blossom stamp set and inked the petal with Daffodil Delight ink, stamping out a flower shape.  Then I took my Aqua Painter and used it directly on my Watercolor Wonder crayon (Pumpkin Pie) pulling color directly off the crayon and painting the color in the open areas, and slightly into the stamped ink areas to add color to the center of the flower.  I stamped leaves and drew in a stem with my Old Olive marker and then used my Aqua Painter to spread the color around to give it the watercolor look.

Happy Stampin!

Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.