Scrapbooking Inspiration-CLICK to find your Inspiration!

Saturday 23 July 2011

WEEK OF WATERCOLOR! - SATURDAY

Hope you are enjoying your Saturday, I have plans to be outside, today is FINALLY supposed to be filled with sunshine!  I know most area's of Canada are experiencing summer, but here in Kelowna where good weather in the summer is usually the norm, it has not really hit us yet, so here's hoping!
I won't leave you today without an addition to my wonderful week of watercolor...
I wouldn't want you to think watercoloring was only for flowers!  Yes, I love flowers, but I also love the watercolor look on other images too.  This is such a great stamp.  It is from the Loads of Love stamp set.  I used a masking technique to design the card, stamping the trees with Old Olive ink and the truck and it's passengers with Staz On ink.  I used markers to color in the grass and road area and the blender pen to pull color into the white areas between the marker accent areas.  I used watercolor wonder crayons to color in clouds in the sky and the blender pen to pull the color from the clouds into the white areas between the clouds.  The watercolor wonder crayons and the blender pen were also used on the truck and it's passengers.  I used Shimmer Paint on the hub caps, bumpers, and door handle to add a bit of BLING to the truck.  So there you have it, one more option for those fabulous watercolor wonder crayons!

Happy Stampin!

Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.