Scrapbooking Inspiration-CLICK to find your Inspiration!

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Beautiful Birdhouse Blossoms!

Hello Everyone!
Hope today treated you well.  It was a beautiful day here, a perfect day to get me in the mood to play with a gorgeous new kit by CatDesignz called Birdhouse Blossom!  This kit is so beautiful, I fell in love with it the moment I saw it, I am sure you will too!  Here are a couple of pages I did up using the kit.  They feature my beautiful daughter on our Mother's Day walk along a parkway path where there is a bird sanctuary.  This kit fit my need perfectly.  I can see it used in so many scenarios, can't you?

If you would like to enjoy this kit for yourself, you can pick it up over at Catherine's store at My Memories.

Happy Scrappin!
Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.