Scrapbooking Inspiration-CLICK to find your Inspiration!

Friday 25 May 2012

Fluttering Freebie Friday!

Good Morning Everyone!
Are you all ready for the weekend?  I know I am, and I think we are going to get a bit of sunshine too so it's looking like it will be a good one!
This week I spent most of my time finishing off a new digital scrapbooking kit, I don't think it will be very long before it pops into Catherine's My Memories store.  In the meantime, you can go and take a peek at the new kits available from CatDesignz.  She has a couple of real beauties, Deco Rosa, Rachel, and of course  Birdhouse Blossom which I absolutely love.  I will be doing a couple of layouts with the  Deco Rosa this coming up week to share with you, and perhaps inspire you to get working on a few layouts of your own.  For now, here is my Friday Freebie for you, enjoy!

Happy Scrappin!

Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.