Scrapbooking Inspiration-CLICK to find your Inspiration!

Friday 4 May 2012

Happy National Scrapbooking Day! Freebies Galore!


It's my FAVORITE holiday of the year!  As a matter of fact, I think it should be a stat holiday and we should all have it off to celebrate the preserving of our  precious memories!  Well, one can dream right?
I am celebrating anyway and it is all starting with a blog hop today.  Yes, I know, it's a day early, but all of the designers at My Memories are so excited, they have been celebrating since Wednesday, and will continue right through until Sunday!  That's the last day of the blog hop, so make sure you join in before then and snag all those fantastic freebies that are being given away!  The blog hop all starts with my friend Catherine of CatDesignz.  She will have some fantastic freebies for you, and will be featuring her Friendship Mini Kit!  I am so excited, I just can't wait!  Here is a little sneek peek to show you what you can do with her fantastic designs in the Friendship Mini Kit!



If templates are more up your ally, you can pick up this template set that I created using the Friendship Mini kit elements. It can be downloaded right into the My Memories Software, but also works in Photoshop etc.(Get a fantastic deal on the My Memories Software right here on my blog!  Just see the My Memories blinkie along the side of my blog and use my code to get a discount!)

Ok, so what about those freebies?  Well I will give you a sneak peek!  One freebie that is being given away on the Cinco de Scrapo Blog Train is a quickpage I created with the Weathered Floral set of Papers and Embellishments from CatDesignz.  I've shown it below with my own photos and a page title.  It makes your scrapbooking quick and easy!

That is only one of the freebies that is being given away!  So go ahead and hop onto the train and don't forget to check out the rest of Catherine's store at My Memories to see all her beautiful designs and enjoy the fantastic DISCOUNTS she is offering this week.  Enjoy the Blog Hop!

Start Hopping Here with CatDesignz!

Happy Scrappin!

Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.